Being positive is sometimes a little bit of a struggle, would you agree?
Ok so nobody expects you to be 100% happy, 100% of the time. But wouldn’t it be amazing to have the freedom of happiness more often than not? It will take time, it’s not always going to be easy but it WILL, I promise you, be worth it!
Take a positivity pledge with me 🙂
Great things take time. It is a process. If you fall down, pick yourself back up & remind yourself of why you took the pledge in the first place.
Be thankful for what you have & you will end up having MORE. If you concentrate on what you don’t have & you will never have enough. So even in the darkest of days, I challenge you to find 1 thing that you feel thankful for. Do this daily to keep yourself grounded, full of faith, positive thoughts & to free yourself from any struggles that you’re facing.
Today I’m thankful that the sun is out & shining light on my day, it instantly makes me feel happier when it’s brighter outside 🙂
It’s Monday again, which means a fresh new start to your week!
Here are some tips for making your Monday a little less blue. Lets do this!
1. This is your perfect chance to correct any mistakes you made in the previous week! Make a list of everything that you want to accomplish by next Monday to keep yourself motivated & see how many things you can tick off your list during the week 🙂
2. Organise something exciting to do on your day(s) off – The week is always easier to get through if you know what’s waiting for you when the weekend shows its pretty little face!
3. Realise that before you know it, the weekend will be here! *Flash back to last weeks Friday dance*
I know this time of year can be difficult for those in a relationship & equally as hard for those wanting to send a secret card to somebody they have a crush on. What gift do I buy/do I even buy one? What card should I get? What will I write?!
So this year, I thought I would give you a little help with that ..
Not sure what card to get? Here’s a few fool proof options that I found on the internet for you:
^ Nothing says I Love You like pizza.
^ Smooth. Real smooth.
^ One for the classy crush 😉
^ The card that says it all for you, so you don’t have to. & Of course, a F.R.I.E.N.D.S related card. Because, who doesn’t love that show?
……… I’m just kidding 😉 , I hope you liked this jokey Valentines Day blog post & it made you smile. Have a fantastic Valentines Day for tomorrow whether you’re single & sharing the love with your friends & family or if you’re lucky in love & spending quality time with your other half.
1. Begin each day with a grateful heart for the things that you have in your life. You might just discover how blessed you truly are once you have taken the time to sit down & focus on the positives 🙂
2. Be yourself. In the words of Oscar Wilde – “Be yourself, everybody else is already taken”
3. Set aside some “me” time to do something that makes you happy. Sometimes we get distracted with everything that we are doing for everybody else & this makes it all too easy to forget about ourselves. We need that time to relax & re-evaluate.
4. Do something kind for somebody else. Happiness is infectious!