To anybody having a rough time, know that better things are coming! Be strong & hold on until the bumpy ride is over & you’ll come out of the other side of it feeling stronger than ever before. Trust the process ❤
Being positive is sometimes a little bit of a struggle, would you agree?
Ok so nobody expects you to be 100% happy, 100% of the time. But wouldn’t it be amazing to have the freedom of happiness more often than not? It will take time, it’s not always going to be easy but it WILL, I promise you, be worth it!
Take a positivity pledge with me 🙂
Great things take time. It is a process. If you fall down, pick yourself back up & remind yourself of why you took the pledge in the first place.
Here’s to positive people & positive thoughts!
Life is too short for bad vibes!
It’s Monday again, which means a fresh new start to your week!
Here are some tips for making your Monday a little less blue. Lets do this!
1. This is your perfect chance to correct any mistakes you made in the previous week! Make a list of everything that you want to accomplish by next Monday to keep yourself motivated & see how many things you can tick off your list during the week 🙂
2. Organise something exciting to do on your day(s) off – The week is always easier to get through if you know what’s waiting for you when the weekend shows its pretty little face!
3. Realise that before you know it, the weekend will be here! *Flash back to last weeks Friday dance*
Happy Monday 🙂 ! xo
To get anywhere in life, you have to be prepared to make mistakes. Ask anybody who has gone far in their life if they have ever made a mistake. If they say no, quite frankly, they are lying to you. Everybody makes mistakes, it’s ok!
You will learn your greatest lessons from your worst mistakes.
Pick yourself up, have faith in yourself & try again, you WILL get there! 🙂
Hey there, I hope that your 2015 has started off as the most wonderful year yet. If it hasn’t, don’t worry, sunshine is heading your way, I promise, it won’t rain forever 🙂
Yesterday I came across a brilliant app & wanted to share it with you all. It’s called “Happier”. It’s simple to use and could have a huge impact on your daily life!
What is it? – I guess you would call it a social media app. “Not another one!” I hear you cry. Don’t worry its something with a completely new concept. They describe it as a “fun social gratitude journal combined with a positive community” & that’s exactly what it is.
What’s it about? – Being happy & inspiring others happiness
How does it work? – You have your own profile where you can share your happiest moments either publicly or privately. For example: “I am so grateful that I get to come home everyday to the cutest doggie in the world” *insert picture of my dog*. The happier community can then choose to “smile” (equivalent to a “like” on Facebook) at what you have shared & they can also comment on it too. If you find somebody you connect with & like reading their posts, you have the option to “follow” them. (Unless you’re in the social media world, that sounds kind of creepy doesn’t it?)
How can this change my life? – Surrounding yourself with positive, happy people in your real life can be challenging sometimes! Here, everyone has the same goal…to be happy! Share your moments, whether small or mighty & have those to look back on when you need a boost. Happiness is infectious & you can help inspire others to find the sunshine in their glum days. The more you realise how many blessings you have in life, the happier you will become & the healthier your mind will feel. You can stop saying “I’ll be happy when ___” & start thinking “I’m happy because___” 🙂
Overall, I think this is a really positive step as far as apps go & I hope millions of people get on board and download the app. It could change lives & perhaps even save lives.
I know you’re wondering how much it costs…IT’S FREE!
If you are interested here are the links:
Thanks for reading, feel free to share this post with others if you also think the app is great & want to spread the word
& remember…Smile 🙂
1. Begin each day with a grateful heart for the things that you have in your life. You might just discover how blessed you truly are once you have taken the time to sit down & focus on the positives 🙂
2. Be yourself. In the words of Oscar Wilde – “Be yourself, everybody else is already taken”
3. Set aside some “me” time to do something that makes you happy. Sometimes we get distracted with everything that we are doing for everybody else & this makes it all too easy to forget about ourselves. We need that time to relax & re-evaluate.
4. Do something kind for somebody else. Happiness is infectious!
5. Smile! It really does help change your mood 🙂
🙂 🙂 🙂 Smiles are FREE but they are worth a lot – So true! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile but sometimes, your smile can be the source of your joy. Try it, see how your day turns around. Sometimes it is impossible to change the circumstances that we are in at that very moment in time but just try & raise a smile & help yourself be able to deal with the issues that you’re facing more easily. Ok, life isn’t perfect but just knowing that you can get yourself through the toughest day & come out of it smiling is one of the best feelings.
If you see someone else without a smile, give them one of yours 🙂 . Sometimes people are going through struggles that you know nothing about, you can’t see it on the outside…but inside, they may be feeling like their world is falling apart. So forgive the passers by when they walk past looking glum & if you cross paths, give them a smile & help them build their world back up… one smile at a time.
Have a great day =D