Do you believe?
1. Begin each day with a grateful heart for the things that you have in your life. You might just discover how blessed you truly are once you have taken the time to sit down & focus on the positives 🙂
2. Be yourself. In the words of Oscar Wilde – “Be yourself, everybody else is already taken”
3. Set aside some “me” time to do something that makes you happy. Sometimes we get distracted with everything that we are doing for everybody else & this makes it all too easy to forget about ourselves. We need that time to relax & re-evaluate.
4. Do something kind for somebody else. Happiness is infectious!
5. Smile! It really does help change your mood 🙂
All I ever seem to hear these days is people putting others down, insulting them, judging them, making disgusting comments about them, making them feel inferior. Whether it’s directly to victims face or behind their backs to one of their own friends! Sometimes it could be “only a slip of the tongue” or “they didn’t mean it like THAT”. But, it HURTS. Isn’t there enough hurt in the world already without adding to that?
It does make me wonder if they have ever heard of this phrase?! …
** Enough is enough! **
If you have something negative to say – Stop & Think. A passing comment that you didn’t think much about before putting it out into the world, could just as easily crush someone elses world. You have no idea how it may affect that person or how long that comment you made will be swirling around in their head when they are feeling low.
Happiness is powerful.
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go 🙂
“No act of kindness, no matter how small it may be, is wasted”
Give a flower. Listen with your heart. Say “hello”. Open a door. Say “thank you”. Read to a child. Leave a thank you note. Offer your seat. Let another go first. Give a compliment. Encourage a child. Forgive mistakes. Give a stranger the gift of your smile, it may be the only sunshine that they see all day.
People often forget that kindness is FREE, but it is PRICELESS
Two quotes to remember:
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear & the blind can see”
“Kindness. Easy to to. Easy not to do. Choose the latter, no one will notice. Choose the former and lives may change!”
If you want to see more kindness in the world, put it there. You might just get back what you put in 🙂
I hope that this has inspired you to sprinkle seeds of kindness wherever you go…xo