Do you believe?
Be thankful for what you have & you will end up having MORE. If you concentrate on what you don’t have & you will never have enough. So even in the darkest of days, I challenge you to find 1 thing that you feel thankful for. Do this daily to keep yourself grounded, full of faith, positive thoughts & to free yourself from any struggles that you’re facing.
Today I’m thankful that the sun is out & shining light on my day, it instantly makes me feel happier when it’s brighter outside 🙂
What are you thankful for today?
It’s Monday again, which means a fresh new start to your week!
Here are some tips for making your Monday a little less blue. Lets do this!
1. This is your perfect chance to correct any mistakes you made in the previous week! Make a list of everything that you want to accomplish by next Monday to keep yourself motivated & see how many things you can tick off your list during the week 🙂
2. Organise something exciting to do on your day(s) off – The week is always easier to get through if you know what’s waiting for you when the weekend shows its pretty little face!
3. Realise that before you know it, the weekend will be here! *Flash back to last weeks Friday dance*
Happy Monday 🙂 ! xo
To get anywhere in life, you have to be prepared to make mistakes. Ask anybody who has gone far in their life if they have ever made a mistake. If they say no, quite frankly, they are lying to you. Everybody makes mistakes, it’s ok!
You will learn your greatest lessons from your worst mistakes.
Pick yourself up, have faith in yourself & try again, you WILL get there! 🙂
You are a unique human being.
Nobody in the whole world is made exactly like you.
Be proud of who you are 🙂 ! Don’t waste any energy on wishing you were somebody else, overlooking how special YOU truly are.
Your “flaws” are what make you stand out in the crowd, they are what make you so incredibly beautiful.
In time, I hope you can see just how special you are, as special as you are to me.
(Did you spot the hidden message in this post? Look again. I’m talking to every single person that reads this, don’t count yourself out. You are precious.)
This year myself & a few others have entered into the Color Run UK!! AKA The happiest 5K on the planet.
Our team name is Skittles & we are extremely excited to be taking part in this years run, we can not wait!! It makes it even sweeter because the chosen charity for this year is the NSPCC – If you don’t know what that is, it’s the leading childrens charity here in the UK & Channel Islands that helps abused children.
Things that this charity do to help are:
- Protect children from sexual abuse & exploitation
- Provide specialist support for minority ethnic families
- Support children in care
- Provide tools to help social workers deal with neglect
- Help families who misuse drugs/alcohol
- Reduce the impact of domestic abuse on children
- Work with families with parents with mental health problems
- Support young witnesses to give evidence in court
- They have a 24 hour helpline with professional counsellors
- Also, they have a Childline for young people to call for help
- Campaign to change laws to protect children
“Every child is worth fighting for”
If you are able to donate to this amazing charity then please click this link to go to our fundraising page, it’s very quick & easy to do & ANY amount is welcome!
To anybody who decides to donate – Thank you so much, you’re giving children a chance for a new start, you’re showing them that they DO matter & ARE worth fighting for. Perhaps you could leave a note on there, your blog name or just something so I know you donated because of this post so I can come & say thank you to you! To know exactly how your money will be used, you can check out the NSPCC website 🙂 .
Thank you for reading.
If you want to find out more about the NSPCC please click here: http://www.nspcc.org.uk/
NSPCC Helpline – If you’re worried about a child, contact the professional counsellors 24/7 for help, advice & support 0808 800 5000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are 18 or under & would like free, confidential advice and support call 0800 1111