One day, the unimaginable might just become your reality ❤ 🙂
Give me 3 minutes of your day, watch this video & feel truly enlightened.
You will not regret it.
I could sit here & write so much about this video but I just want you to…Think ❤
I just wanted to take a moment to remind you of those who unfortunately don’t have a lot to look forward to this Christmas. For some, Christmas is a lonely holiday with nothing much to offer and can be especially painful for them if they don’t have a lot of family around them.
If you are able to sprinkle a little Christmas magic & help those in need then please do, don’t hold back. There are homeless shelters all around the world who need help every single day. But if you can offer food or warm clothing this Christmas then I can guarantee you that would be the most well received gift you will give this year.
Christmas is about giving but that doesn’t mean you have to spend money, instead share joy & kindness. Spare a moment of your time for family, friends or neighbours who are spending Christmas alone. Sitting down for a chat with them, posting a Christmas card with your best wishes or doing something kind for them will mean the world to a lonely soul and help turn their Christmas around and it doesn’t have to cost a penny.
So this Christmas I ask you to please open your heart & think about those in need.
Help make their Christmas holiday sparkle with happiness 🙂
Thank you for reading 🙂
1. Begin each day with a grateful heart for the things that you have in your life. You might just discover how blessed you truly are once you have taken the time to sit down & focus on the positives 🙂
2. Be yourself. In the words of Oscar Wilde – “Be yourself, everybody else is already taken”
3. Set aside some “me” time to do something that makes you happy. Sometimes we get distracted with everything that we are doing for everybody else & this makes it all too easy to forget about ourselves. We need that time to relax & re-evaluate.
4. Do something kind for somebody else. Happiness is infectious!
5. Smile! It really does help change your mood 🙂
Sometimes life seems extremely difficult. Happy memories get pushed to the back of your mind, you almost forget that they even happened in the first place! Those bad memories creep in & take over your mind, making you feel helpless & sucking every last bit of happiness from your soul.
I’m here, sharing with you a collage of happiness that I made for you today, to inspire you & to prove to you that there is light in the world yet, to warm your heart & to hopefully make you smile 🙂
Remember that… happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
(Quote from Harry Potter)
Each picture made me smile & I hope at least one of them makes you smile too!
Thanks for reading! ..xo