1. Begin each day with a grateful heart for the things that you have in your life. You might just discover how blessed you truly are once you have taken the time to sit down & focus on the positives 🙂
2. Be yourself. In the words of Oscar Wilde – “Be yourself, everybody else is already taken”
3. Set aside some “me” time to do something that makes you happy. Sometimes we get distracted with everything that we are doing for everybody else & this makes it all too easy to forget about ourselves. We need that time to relax & re-evaluate.
4. Do something kind for somebody else. Happiness is infectious!
5. Smile! It really does help change your mood 🙂