Firstly, if you have been nominated for ‘Liebster Award’ and accept it, you are required to follow few rules.
- Write a post about the Liebster Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a link to the person’s blog who nominated you on your blog.
- Answer all the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 deserving blogs, who have a follower count of less than 1000. (You can also nominate who has already received this award.)
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- List out all the rules in your blog post.
- Do not forget to inform the nominees. You can do this by commenting on their blog post. Most importantly, give a link for them to your post.
Thank you to walkingtomydreams13 for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It is an hour to have been thought of, let alone mentioned. I feel like my blog is unworthy compared to the other amazing ones that I have come across in my time on WordPress but I am thankful to each & every person who has clicked the “like” button on one of my posts or has gone even further & “followed” me! When I first started, I couldn’t imagine just one person reading my blogs so to have almost 100 followers is unreal to me!
Take a look at walkingtomydreams13 WordPress page here:
http://walkingtomydreams13.wordpress.com Now onto the questions: Have you ever loved somebody relentlessly? - I have & do! I love my sister with all of my heart & soul :)
House or Home? Faith or Love? Home, a place where I can be myself, feel at peace & just, belong. Faith or love? Both. I guess you have to have faith to love..?
Say A random thing about you. I still love a good Disney film at the age of 24…I’m not even ashamed haha!
Which Icecream flavour do you like the most.? We have an ice cream shop here in Cheshire called Snugburys & they do the best ice cream! I love their honey comb ice cream – YUM! I do love a good old reliable Vanilla too 🙂
Which language do you speak? English
Favourite Country Singer ? I’m not sure to be honest, I don’t we get much country music here in the UK?
Which Novel should one read before dying? I read The Fault In Our Stars recently & loved it.
How much time do you spend weekly on your computer? Too much time as I work full time in an office!
One thing you would like to do before you die? Go on holiday, somewhere special 🙂
& lastly http://walkingtomydreams13.wordpress.com just because she deserves it, I know she has already been nominated as she nominated me! 🙂
Here are my questions for you:
1. What or who inspired you to start your blog?
2. What makes you happy?
3. Where is your favourite place to be?
4. If there was one thing that you could change about the world, what would it be?
5. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
6. Best book you have ever read?
7. What genre of music do you listen to?
8. How do you find new inspiration for your blog posts?
9. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
10. What do you value most in life?
11. If you were a superhero, what would be your power? – Had to throw a random fun one in haha!
Thank you so much again & good luck with your blogs to the people that I have nominated myself.
Keep dreaming, keep smiling ..xo